CompleteXPO Services offers the most comprehensive suite of products, services and solutions available from a single-source provider in the expositions, events, environments and exhibits industry. This end-to-end approach creates synergies that simplify our customers’ efforts, reduce costs and minimize risks, while bringing each customer’s story to life and achieving the ultimate results in a face-to-face event. With 46 years accumulated knowledge of the business, we have the experience and the relationships to serve you best. CompleteXPO Services is well-versed in the language of marketing — knowledge of industry trends, audience measurement, strategy, creative development and design and logistics. We have all the right tools and services to help you produce a successful event.
We offer dedicated floor managers supervising skilled labor and technicians at your event. And since they’re working with our network of resources, we’re always close at hand for emergency repairs, refurbishment or last-minute graphics.
For the exhibitor, a critical step toward a positive show experience is the ease with which they receive their freight on the show floor. In order for this to happen, it takes highly trained service teams and a commitment to customer service. That’s just what you’ll find at CompleteXPO Services.
• All freight supervisors are taught and evaluated at an CompleteXPO Services freight training facility and participate in intensive customer service education.
• Labor is always supervised by full-time CompleteXPO Services employees who are familiar with the facility.
• We measure freight performance for every CompleteXPO Services show so that any issues can be addressed and resolved quickly.
• Exhibitors who send freight to the advance warehouse before a show receive shipping confirmation via email.
• To expedite each exhibitor’s outbound processes, CompleteXPO Services delivers automated shipping documents (Material Handling Agreements) and preprinted labels to each booth.